The Boise Police Department recognizes that strong neighborhoods make for a stronger community. Neighborhood Contact Officers are available to help solve long term problems that impact neighborhood safety.
If you need police assistance immediately, please call 911!
What is Community Policing?
Community Policing is both a philosophy and an organizational strategy that allows police and community residents to work closely together in new ways to solve the problems of crime, fear of crime, physical and social disorders, and neighborhood decay.
Goals of Community Policing
- Maintain or increase public confidence in the Police Department.
- Decrease fear of crime.
- Listen to and address citizen concerns.
- Bring community resources together to solve problems.
- Impact specific crime problems.
- Reduce repetitive calls for service.
- Educate the public about its Police Department.
The Community Policing / Neighborhood Contact Team:
Locate your NCO: Using * this map *, find your location and the corresponding reporting district to identify your NCO on this page.
Email is the best way to contact your NCO! Click on their name for a direct email.