Online Crime Reporting
Welcome to the Boise Police Department Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911 . Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Boise City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this process you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
By Choosing to file a report online, I agree that I have read the above information and understand that filing a false police report is a crime.