The Boise Police Department's Facebook page can be found here: www.facebook.com/BoisePoliceDepartment
This is an official Facebook page of the City of Boise Police Department (BPD) in Boise, Idaho, USA. This page was created to provide access to information about BPD and the opportunity to communicate with BPD and friends of BPD to people who live, work, or have any interest in the City of Boise or the work of BPD. This page is monitored and managed by the City of Boise’s Public Information Officers.
Comments posted by others on the BPD Facebook page(s) are not necessarily the opinion of BPD or the City of Boise, nor does BPD endorse any third-party comments on this page. BPD welcomes a person's right to express his/her opinion and encourages users to keep comments civil and related to content on this page.
Before posting on the BPD Facebook page, please review the fowwling terms:
- A post on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- The acceptance of a friend invite between BPD members and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person's actions or comments.
- BPD reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by BPD.
- BPD reserves the right to remove any posts that are inappropriate or offensive, including comments that:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others,
- include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity, spam or advertisements,
- have personal information about another person or that violate a person's privacy interests,
- include copyrighted material belonging to another person,
- contain links to inappropriate or offensive websites.
- BPD does not allow posting of photos or videos by anyone other than City of Boise Public Information Officers.
- If you have photos or videos you'd like to share on this page, contact the Public Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide vidence of your copyright ownership or license from the owner
- Postings become the property of the City of Boiseare subject to all applicable Federal and state law. This includes, but is not limited, to the Idaho Public Records Act, and any applicable federal and state criminal and intellectual property laws.
Do not use the BPD Facebook page to report a crime. Crimes my be reported online or by calling non emergency dispatch at 208-377-6790.
In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 9-1-1.